Wtf Canada?!?! O_o
For the last call, I only asked ONE question. I said, “Hello! I just have a quick question. I was just trying to purchase a ticket for your bus line, and I’m having some trouble with the online transaction. I’m purchasing the ticket from the states, because I will be travelling to Canada in a week.”
So he cuts me off and says, “I don’t know what you’re talking about. We obviously don’t do buses from the states.”
So I said, “Oh, no I’m sorry. I mean I’ll be flying into the airport and taking a bus from there, to my final destination. Your website says that it accepts my American credit card, but I keep getting an error that my card is invalid, due to it being from a different country.”
He cuts me off again, and without hesitation, I literally got, “Yeah, whatever, I don’t know what to tell you.”
I said, “Oh. Well I was just wondering if there might be some alternative method of payment that I could try?”
He goes, “I don’t know. Never had this problem.”
Me: “Oh. Okay. Well, would it be okay for me to have my friend in Canada purchase it for me and just send me the ticket information via e-mail?”
Him: “I guess.”
Me: “Okay… Well, thank you for your help.”
Him: *doesn’t say anything; hangs up*
And don’t even get me started on the woman before him. Rude. :/ I was super excited to see the Canadians in their natural habitat. Now I’m scared. .-.
This really pisses me off, I mean it completely angers me. And not just because you’re my girlfriend, but when you’re working in customer service you can’t be a fucking dick to people. We both work with a wide spectrum of people daily (including rude, mean, and hateful customers), regardless of who the customer is you are to be kind, courteous, and respectful. This is common knowledge, or at the very least it should be. Honestly, what the fuck happened to manners? But, aside from that, I can understand being SLIGHTLY douchey if you were being a rude bitch, but you most certainly weren’t, you were very kind and asked reasonable questions.
I’m sorry, but whatever kind of courtesy training they received has failed them completely, and honestly, when I do get your tickets for you (which, I hate to assume, but I figure I’m the “friend” you might ask to get your tickets, haha), you can bet that I’m going to complain. They were incredibly rude to me as well, when I called asking about using tickets bought online. It wouldn’t surprise me if the rude woman you had before that asshole was the same woman I talked to. It’s times like these that I really hate that Acadian bus lines were closed down, in exchange for Martime Bus, because everyone I ever talked to with Acadian Bus was always super helpful, and very friendly. I don’t know if it’s the “norm” at Maritime Bus to be a dick to their customers, but either way, this is fucking ridiculous and like I said, I’m definitely going to bitch. Yes, I’m generally a very quiet, passive person, but when you’re not only rude to me, but my girlfriend as well, sorry, but not sorry, I’m fucking complaining *shrug*
- 1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- 3: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- 4: Do you always smile for pictures?
- 5: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- 6: What is your Song of the week?
- 7: What do you drink with dinner?
- 8: What is your favorite food?
- 9: Which movie could you watch over and over and still love?
- 10: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
- 11: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- 12: Can you cry on command?
- 13: Are you loyal?
- 14: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- 15: Favorite kind of sandwich?
- 16: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- 17: What is your usual bedtime?
- 18: Are you lazy?
- 19: How many languages can you speak?
- 20: Are you stubborn?:
- 21: Are you afraid of heights?
- 22: Do you sing in the shower?
- 23: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 24: Is Christmas stressful?
- 25: Ever eat a pierogi?
- 26: Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 27: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 28: What do you wear to bed?
- 29: Who would you like to see in concert?
- 30: What was the last concert you saw?
- 31: Tea or coffee?
- 32: Do you want to get married?
- 33: Do you want kids?
- 34: What’s your favorite part about today so far?
- 35: What are you doing tomorrow?
- 36: What are you doing next week?
- 37: Have you ever tried sushi? (Did you like it?)
- 38: How do you like your steak cooked?
- 39: What do you like least about yourself?
- 40: Who’s your best / closest friend?
- 41: Who do you trust with your secrets?
- 42: Which friend would you go to in an emergency?
- 43: What was the last text you sent?
- 44: Does anyone hate you?
- 45: How did you meet your spouse / girlfriend / boyfriend?
- 46: Would you rather live in the countryside or in the city?
- 47: Ever had a detention?
- 48: Which swear word do you use the most?
- 49: Ever cried at school?
- 50: Who is the most intelligent person you know?
Honestly, I had one glass of wine, ONE, and now I feel like I could eat the entire world. Put a bit of alcohol in my system and be prepared to watch all of your beloved food be devoured, just saying.
I don’t have a ”type”. If I like you, I like you.
And if I like you, you’re pretty special.
Because I hate everyone.